Saturday, October 27, 2012

It's punctual...


Today I am just a comma ,
Many days I am excited and enthusiastic for life !
There are days I am so glad I have a village to help me along my way %
Hopefully someday I will have the opportunity to feel loaded $
at times it feels as though I need to stand on my tippy toes to see what is coming next ^
or I might wonder why things are the way they are ?
my bizarre and crazy interjections of thought can be captured  [ ]
at times I know we need to move forward but I want to make my point ;
and on various days I might vacillate feeling < = >
and there are poignant things I want to be remembered by *
I feel as though at times I am included in a greater scheme /
sometimes I wish I were more like others “ “
the time I spend in nature + to my overall wellness
Sometimes I feel as though old memories take away from that same pot –
and other times I don’t really know who I am or where I belong ~
sometimes I just want a hug { }
I am definitely not ready for  . 
So today I open my eyes take a breath and move forward  ,
-Rebecca John

No comments:

Post a Comment